Thursday, August 14, 2008

Overlooked moments you treasure...

I just love this sequence of my Grandma steaming Jodi's dress. She used to own a children's clothing store in New Jersey, and many years later worked in a bridal shop. So she just went to town steaming Jodi's dress as she was getting her make-up done the morning of the wedding. I know that she steamed my dress for my wedding as well. But I never saw her doing it. I'm so glad that I captured these photos of her. I didn't realize how much they meant to me until I saw them all.

Love you Grandma.




This is one of my favorites. I included this one in the slideshow during the reception. When it came up on the screen, my Grandma turned to me and said "How did you get that? I didn't even realize you were taking my picture!"

I'm sneaky like that Grandma.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma is so awesome...she always makes sure we look so nice. And you are really sneaky with that camera. I never noticed you taking all the action/candid shots. I am so glad you captured all the little moments of my big day!

Dawn McKinstry said...

That's what I do ;)

Analytics